Saturday, November 15, 2008

First Orders!


Well, I am proud to announce that the first order has been sent in (with some minor administrative adjustment on my side).

Items ordered were:

The Tom Brown Tracker-- with camo blade and Rocky Mountain Grips-- Seen at left.

This knife is just plain awesome. I am very jealous of the new owner!



The second knife is quickly climbing the ladder of my favorite knives: The Blue Otter! There is just something about it that I really, really love. I have two orders for these knives and wish I had kept one for myself!









Everyone is always asking me for a folding knife and I am very glad TOPS has teamed up with one of the best folding knife designers in the world to bring you a top quality, rugged, tactical folding knife! This is the Gent-X folder.

The name seems to imply-- "Gentleman, except...."

In my line of work, we (police officers) often refer to our trusty little pocket clip known as the folder. I am sure the new owner of this knife will appreciate this little devil for many years to come.


There
were a couple of guys that ordered the Sneaky Pete Mini. This cute little cutter is devilishly hidden around your neck and would appear to be an honest set of dog tags. I wear one everyday and it really comes in handy.

I also have a hat coming (for myself) and a Sere Belt, black, which is awesome...even comes with a subdued hook and loop American Flag to put around that silly piece of the belt that always sticks out. Oh, the belt also has a money or document holder on the inside of the belt! Pretty cool!

If you like these knives and want one for yourself, feel free to email me at: topsknives@gmail.com or visit the TOPS KNIVES WEBSITE AT:

WWW.TOPSKNIVES.COM

Cheers!

Bill

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......